We can operate with different database solutions such as MySQL / Maria DB and SQL Server versions 2012 to 2016. Whatever your database needs may be, we can deliver a cost-effective solution, tailored to your business rules.
If you have an existing database, we can fix performance issues created by previous developers and clean up your database as needed. If you have an existing application that does not perform as expected or performs too slowly, we can provide the right solution by either optimising SQL code or porting your data to a different database platform that actually meets your company’s needs.
We can provide solutions that transform or move your data around, help write reports which can allow you to understand your data, and even provide robust backup plans so your data will be safe in a system crash.
Other tasks we can undertake are:
- Installing and upgrading the database server and/or application tools.
- Planning for and allocating the database system’s physical requirements, such as memory, disk space, network requirements, etc.
- Modifying the database structure using information provided by application developers.
- Creating a backup and recovery strategy for the database, and regularly testing the backups to ensure usability.
- Monitoring technical support for both database systems and related applications.
- Creating reports by querying from database to provide intelligence to assist with business decisions.
- Monitoring and optimising the database’s performance.
- Migrating database instances to new hardware and new versions of software from on premise to cloud based services and vice versa.